Elm Farm was a popular boarding house operated by Mary E. Call. Today it is a business center on the corner of Lowell and Cobbett’s Pond Road. Of course, the beautiful elms, for which it was named are long gone. The house was built by the Rev. Calvin Cutler in 1839. A previous house on the property once housed Williams Academy.