The Morrison House
The Morrison Homestead once stood at the corner of Indian Rock and Range Roads. It was demolished when Route 111 was relocated in the 1950’s. Daniel Roy and his family occupied the farm at the time this photograph was taken. He was a holdout who refused to sell his farm to Edward Searles when he was building his castle in town.