The Pines, West Windham NH
“Originally built by J.P. Hughes in 1849 who sold it to Horace Berry in 1910. Horace Berry died and left the property to his wife Margaret J. Berry who sold it to Herbert E. Russell in 1919. Russell sold it to George Butterfield in 1921 who resided on the property until he sold it in 1943.” Rural Oasis. Since George Butterfield is noted on the postcard the photograph must have been taken after 1921.