Anderson Station was located in West Windham. It was originally built in conjunction with the Nashua & Rochester Railroad. Trains started running in 1874. This WN&R Railroad line was sold to the Boston and Maine Railroad June 1911. This picture is a witness to the coming end of the line. The last train, No 827, was operated by conductor Howard Andrews and Engineer Henry Bliss on March 3, 1934. The station was named for William Anderson a notable West Windham resident.